Did you know she's also the director of a new gal brand called Ank Rogue?
She was also in a music video and did a collaboration with another music artist. Ah, gal makeup does make you look like a porcelain doll--which I like! The first time I even knew about Popteen was looking at a chinese bookstore one day and I saw a really, really girly cover of a magazine! I eventually bought the japanese issue at another store. Who knew that I would get the 30th Anniversary issue? SHE WAS SO PRETTY. I was immensely amazed of how makeup can change your features. Sure, she may not look as good without makeup; not many of us are.
I found this at Himestyle's xanga. The summer trend at Japan was all about the sailor/marine theme. Vibrant blue, white, and red colors were very popular in the stripes pattern. :) Wonder what next year's trend will be?
So in the many issues, I've read scanned online, she was always shown in her famous short hair. I just found a picture of her with long hair!
![]() |
| I wanna grow my hair long too... |



No comments:
Post a Comment