Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Legend of the Guardians!

You know that one badass owl movie? I remember going to the theaters to watch that movie with my sister last year when it came out! The thing about the movie that captivated me was the soundtrack and the fact that owls can fight! Although, I've never read the book, the movie really showed me the amazing storyline the author created!

Here's some of the songs!
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
This was used in their trailers but I don't recall it being in the movie....unless it was in the credits! :O

Owl City - To the Sky
WAHHHH. I LOVED THIS SO MUCH ♥ When that joyful scene came up, I felt so bubbly inside...

Trust your gizzards!
Well, that's all I got to share. For the ones who haven't watched the movie, you have got to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment