Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Today is the 24th of December which means.....Christmas Eve! You know that today is the weekend before my two week vacation from my school? It was pretty lame dying from last minute tests throughout this week. Getting out on the 23rd seems very.... x.x This week I had been staying after school for some extracurricular activities such as volunteering for art club's art gallery! Our club's gallery also included a button fundraiser where members designed buttons and we choose the ones to sell! I also designed one but it w wasn't selected for we had too many designs this year :(

BUT! I was honorable mentioned! Here's my design.
The other members digitized it so it looks pretty funny. My hand drawn version had a bit more color in it... hehe.

SO! I have been talking about the kitchen remodeling for some time and it's just one step away from completion! I'll probably edit this post later to add photos in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment