Saturday, July 16, 2011

Recap ofwhat I did!

I don't know but I just have this bad habit of not updating my blog! But I wanted to tell you guys about my July because I went to anime expo and yesterday's Harry Potter midnight premiere!! Anime Expo was pretty fun and there were two things special about it.... first thing is that it was their 20th Anniversary. Now, the second important event that happened over there was HASTUNE MIKU'S concert!! Tickets were sold out online within three weeks of release and funny thing was that when their facebook page announced that there was less than a hundred left, I had to quickly purchase them!


Oh yeah, I also met Wong Fu Productions. :D It was a surprise since I was waiting outside and my friend just suddenly told me about it. Read more to see a picture!



Was finally able to eat from the takoyaki truck! Yum :p
Oi, any of you gals know about Tricia? She is like the most prettiest gal I had ever seen and that is also one of the most surprising events I've had. I ran into her at AX!
Soo unexpected, right? I've never thought I would be able to meet her face to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment